“Live to have fun,” is the saying around TEMBO Beach Club, a new colonial-style resort along Bangrak Beach. Built on good vibes and pure indulgence, TEMBO is has all the holiday essentials (and more!) to make sure guests can do just that.
So, where should we start? Take a look at the 4 things The Luxe Nomad recommends at TEMBO Beach Club:
View this post on Instagram
- Step into la vie Bohème. The first thing that captures your attention might just be the distinctly bright, bohemian vibe of TEMBO’s resort shop. It’s impossible to miss, with lots of small treasures: curated collections, homeware, art, and trinkets to remember your trip by. Plus, there’s a complimentary gift-wrapping service for gifts you’re bringing back home.
Photo from Unsplash (engin akyurt)
- Experience tranquility at TEMBO Spa (Opening soon!). Heavy antique doors will lead you to the resort’s inner sanctum, where relaxation awaits along with your treatment and matching essential oil of choice. Whether you book a face or body service, each session opens with a soothing glass of herbal tea and a foot scrub. That’s enough to tell you they take pampering seriously here!
View this post on Instagram
- Eat your way through paradise. You won’t run out of options here—and Chef Vladimir Siljegovic makes sure of that! Chef Vlad uses fresh ingredients and works closely with suppliers to craft a menu that covers international and local crowd-pleasers. Browse the menu here.
At TEMBO, guests can dine at:
- TEMBO Beachside Dining – The club’s signature restaurant strikes the perfect balance between bold, colorful bites and subtle, delicate flavors. Guests can choose from fresh seafood, premium-grade meat cuts, vegan or plant-based dishes. Enjoy your chic meal with an affordable selection of reds, whites, and rosés, and a lovely view of the Gulf of Thailand.
- Poolside at TEMBO – Order from the bar, the comfort of their terrace and cabanas, or on a sunbed by the shore. Cocktails, coffee, tea, and other beach eats can be served throughout the day, making for refreshing additions to your relaxing, sunbathing, or swimming.
- TEMBO Deli (Opening soon!) – From homemade bread, sandwiches, cakes and pastries, charcuterie, cheeses, and more, the deli offers quick bites that are sure to make delicious impressions. (Here’s a tip: you can even request for a picnic or a boating hamper set-up for a more unforgettable experience!)
- Journey (Opening soon!) – TEMBO’s up-and-coming in-house bijou eatery serves only 12 people at a time. The exclusivity allows for precision in everything that goes into every meal, from the fresh ingredients to the flavorful spices. Dine and discover the way each course pays a mouthwatering homage to cuisines from all around the world.
Photo from TEMBO Beach Club
- Get hitched, get lit, or get down to business! The great thing about TEMBO’s professional events planning team is, they can make it so easy to personalize any event. They accommodate weddings, birthdays and other celebrations, and professional meetings—any of which would be lucky to have the beach club as their backdrop! For bookings and inquiries, click here.
Featured image by TEMBO Beach Club