A mere minute’s walk from the Petitenget Beach in Seminyak, Bali’s bustling central, lies the magical Hu’u Villas Bali sanctuary – a private cluster of 10 individual villas, each boasting a private pool, soft, whispering gardens and plush interiors. From one-bedroom lofts to the majestic penthouse, Hu’u is ideal in terms of real estate and plush comfort and sleek interiors by Singaporean designer Alex Tan.
What: From 1-2 bedrooms to the 3-bedroomed penthouse, Hu’u is practically designed, with each villa having a private pool of its own in a generously proportioned space. Making use of high ceilings and the given space, each villa’s accommodation has been well thought out to make the villa’s true spirit shine through. Luxe down to the details, Hu’u Villas Bali has their own signature soaps and pillows, as well as 24Hr butler assistance and in-villa dining from the skilled chefs down at Hu’u Bar and Restaurant. All villas are equipped with super state-of-the-art entertainment systems that all include sophisticated sound systems and a 50-inch entertainment centre. Tropical landscaped gardens and custom-designed furnishings add the topping to an already perfect cake, with insulated tempered glass doors and windows to ensure maximum privacy and safety.
Why: Whether you choose the airy one-bedroom loft to the 3-bedroom penthouse, the villas are all out to please. You’ll be perfectly at home and the food is great. What we most love about the place is of course, the real estate.
– Ngurah Rai International Airport is about a 30 minute drive to the villa.
– Airport transfers are available at USD25++ per car, per way.
– Villa rates are based on 2 persons per night and include morning drinks, deluxe breakfast & in-room WiFi internet access.
– Private plunge swimming pool in each villa (8m x 2.5m).
– Personalised butler service is available. 24 hours guest assistance including Concierge is also provided.