Transport yourself to Canggu’s best beachfront property, Villa Melissa. One of the five Pantai Lima Estate villas on Pererenan Beach, this five-bedroom luxury villa exudes a laidback charm that has put Bali on the map of must-go destinations.
Quick facts – Villa Melissa
- Five ensuite bedrooms for up to ten adults. Three of the rooms face the ocean, whilst the remaining two are garden rooms.
- Long walkway entrance leads past the garden rooms to the open-air living area and the breathtaking sea view (Pro tip: This walkway makes for dramatic entrances during weddings).
- Shared facilities at Pantai Lima Estate. This includes a tennis court with night lighting, an indoor gym and a 250 square metre seminar room.
- Perfect for intimate weddings of up to 35 guests. Event terms & conditions apply.
- Two chlorine-free beachfront pools (a 20-metre infinity pool and another shallow pool that’s ideal for infants and toddlers) and some of the best sunset views on the island.
Who it’s for
Well-travelled families accustomed to the finer things in life, sweethearts looking for the perfect beachfront villa to host an intimate destination wedding and even groups of friends looking for the perfect place to host a relaxing pool party; Villa Melissa is the perfect villa for everyone.
Pantai Lima Estate can also host large groups for wellness retreats or corporate getaways when booking multiple villas. Collectively, the five Pantai Lima villas have 27 bedrooms and bathrooms, with room for 54 people!
Read also: These 5 places in Canggu, Bali are every kid’s dream come true
Just north of Echo Beach and approximately 15-minutes by car to Canggu’s hotspots, Villa Melissa‘s prime location on Pererenan Beach offers the best of both worlds to the discerning traveller. The villa is located on a quiet spot amidst rice paddies, a river and a dramatic black sand beach.
Read also: Top 5 hipster cafés in Canggu
Food & drink
There’s no reason to head to crowded eateries when your in-house chef is well-trained in the finest Balinese, French, Italian and Japanese cuisines.
All five ensuite bedrooms are tastefully decorated in a tasteful blend of contemporary and antique Balinese furniture.
Three of the luxurious bedrooms overlook the ocean ensuring the best views of the crashing waves and sunset.
The two garden rooms open up to the beautifully manicured tropical garden.
The best bits
The dramatic walkway that opens up to the ocean is a particular favourite of brides.
A tub for two. 😉
The cosy open-air living room to enjoy the night breeze blowing in from across the sea.
A direct beachfront with ample garden space.