Bali’s bustling food scene is a haven for cafe enthusiasts, where every corner seems to boast a new culinary delight. With an array of options, selecting the crème de la crème can be quite the challenge. At The Luxe Nomad, we have carefully curated a list of Nomad-Approved Cafes in Bali that promise an unparalleled experience. These establishments have captured the hearts of locals and travelers alike, offering delightful ambiance and mouth watering dishes.
So, get ready to embark on a culinary journey as we present you with our handpicked selection of Bali’s finest cafes. Let the exploration begin, and discover the flavours and atmospheres that will leave an indelible mark on your taste buds.
- A hidden gem that’s right in the heart of Pererenan! This family-friendly café boasts an elegant and rustic ambience, surrounded by wooden interiors and touches of nature.
- They have it all! From their all day breakfast to their lunch and dinner menus. They also have an exceptional tea library, served in beautiful glassware. For the evenings, enjoy their curated wine and spirits list offering delicious cocktails while you relax to the vibrant atmosphere, highlighted by DJ/Live performances that set the perfect mood for an unforgettable night.
- What to order: Oat Latte and the Bamboo Benny for breakfast (best poached eggs!)
- A café, art gallery, and a boutique store showcasing designer labels all in one? Sounds like a complete experience of the finest flavours and artistry that Bali has to offer!
- This café plays dual role as an art gallery, providing a creative space for artists to connect and exhibit their work. The café’s walls become a canvas for talented artists, adding a touch of culture to the already expressive atmosphere. Beyond its culinary and artistic allure, it also features a boutique store, showcasing local designer labels.
- What to order: Cap off your meal with their famous Cinnamon Rolls (available for Vegans too!).
- With every bite and sip is a celebration of health and vitality. This is your sign to visit a haven of goodness offering a delectable array of delicious, organic, and locally sourced dishes!
- From cold-pressed juices and smoothies to nourishing salads and hearty bowls. Their all-day breakfast and full cafe and pizzeria menus, featuring organic and locally sourced ingredients, are not to be missed!
- What to order: Monkey Business breakfast bowl for your post-morning workout meal, filling and nutritious!
- They say coffee is not just a beverage, it’s an art form. Beyond exceptional coffee, they also offer a delightful selection of artisanal pastries and baked goods, making it the perfect spot for a sweet indulgence with your coffee.
- With its vintage-inspired décor and warm ambiance, dining here is an experience that leaves a lasting impression on all who visit. Let’s not forget their special canned cocktails and coffee ready to go!
- What to order: Iced Latte for warm afternoons and Espresso Martini for the evenings
- Find it here: Located in Jl. Nelayan No.5, Canggu, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali. Tel: +6281284872275. Opens from Monday to Sunday from 7am – Late. Check out their website & social media
- From its modern-styled interiors to its healthy and budget-friendly offerings, you will be delighted by the diverse array of flavours at Milu. This fusion cuisine seamlessly blends healthy ingredients with modern touches, creating a symphony of flavours that leave diners craving for more.
- Milu by Nook’s commitment to offering budget-friendly prices without compromising on taste and quality, makes it a perfect spot for those looking for an exceptional dining experience without breaking the bank.
- What to order: Smoked salmon toast with a fresh juice for a hearty lunch
Find it here: Located in Jalan Pantai Berawa No.99X, Canggu, Bali. Tel: +62 (0) 822-4711-4441. Opens from 8am-11pm. Check out their social media